collabtech Group, LLC
Location: HQ in Phoenix, AZ; global team
Joey Morley, VP Collaboration Services, North America // email@example.com // 571-643-9486
Top Focus Areas:
- Drive adoption of Microsoft’s Modern Workplace and Surface Family.
- Install-integrate Surface Hubs.
- Onsite user adoption training of Surface Family.
- Remote integration service for Surface Hubs.
- Private remote Surface Hub training (for geographically dispersed teams).
Points of Differentiation:
- Custom agenda for every customer engagement.
- Ability to integrate Surface Hubs into complex environments.
- Global reach.
- Simple service model – all services costs include travel and expenses.
Business Success Story:
Working through Ingram Micro’s partner ecosystem, we installed-integrated a Surface Hub for White House staff. This required communication among and with multiple groups. We worked together closely with the Ingram Micro partner to ensure customer success.
collabtech Group’s primary focus is closing sales of and to drive the adoption of Microsoft’s Modern Workplace and Surface family product portfolio, through the partner channel and on a global scale. Our services are aimed to fill geographical, expertise, and/or timeline gaps for the Ingram Micro partner community. collabtech does not sell hardware; we offer our collaboration services through the Ingram Micro partner community. We will even white label our services as requested. Please contact us to learn more about how we may be able to help your team close more sales, drive adoption, and increase your potential for future repeat sales!