Location: Indianapolis, IN
Main Contact: Dave Dishong // email@example.com // 317-407-5812
Top Focus Areas:
- Field Technician Services for Installations and Deployments
- Wireless Surveys
- Break/Fix/Maintenance Services
- Equipment Retirement, Removal and Recycling
Points of Differentiation:
- North American footprint with more than 3,200 technicians across the USA and Canada
- DiverseNet utilizes a standardized proprietary process to perform every service event resulting in excellent first run completion and superior service for both the integrator and the end users.
- Average of 98%+ first run completion rate
- We provide a full continuum of field services across the entire product lifecycle from new installations to replacement and equipment recycling services.
- DiverseNet installs and services all low voltage technologies including traditional IT/computer equipment; IT networks (LAN, WAN, WLAN); WiFi networks; Telco/VoIP Equipment; Point of Sale; Digital Signage; Kiosks; ProAV; IP Security, Access Control and CCTV; and Infrastructure Cabling
Business Success Story:
We were approached 48 hours before the beginning of a project to perform wireless site surveys and Cisco router configuration and installations for 21 sites in 5 states in a period of 6 days. We were able to staff, schedule, and successfully perform the events with a 100% first run completion rate in the time allotted and provided a full set of deliverables matching the project requirements. Our client commented that “No one else would have been able to deliver the project successfully in the time period required. We were thoroughly impressed.”
DiverseNet is an international, on-site, field technician services provider that augments and supports project deployments, site installations and maintenance activities for Technology Integrators and Resellers across all of North America. We have performed thousands of service events over 19 years for every type of low voltage technology. The DiverseNet team is committed to providing excellent service and communications to both our partners and their clients regardless of size, complexity or location. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve.