Location: Piscataway, NJ 08854
Gary McCauley // firstname.lastname@example.org // 732-624-1967
Dave Meyers // email@example.com // 732-624-1796
Top Focus Areas:
- Managed Services Provider
- Complete IT Outsourcing
- Multi-Location Deployment: Global
- Network Refresh: Design & Implementation
- Break Fix & Maintenance
Points of Differentiation:
The competitive advantage that ExterNetworks consists of is a deep bench of extremely talented and highly certified engineers coupled with a rich array of experiences (across industries and corporations). The architects, engineers and technicians host a diverse range of capabilities that span a broad spectrum of technologies to meet the distinct needs for variety of clients across the United States and around the world.
Business Success Story:
- ExterNetworks was tasked by a client experiencing rapidly growing customer demands to perform a complete network refresh. EN identified, selected and designated the appropriate resources across China, Germany, Japan, Singapore, and Thailand delivering on the promise to fulfill a complex set of configurations, testing, verification, and demark extension activities.
- ExterNetworks was engaged to deliver on-site support for a network deployment for Cisco routers and switches across 8 datacenters internationally.
- ExterNetworks (EN) was contacted to complete an 800 Site Network Deployment that was conducted in less than 6 months.
- A major hardware manufacturing client requiring resources with Juniper certifications to complete network refresh across 10 countries. Project was designed, resourced and conducted within 7 months exceeding the clients expectations.
- A retail chain wanted to re-purpose their IT personnel, and out sourced their IT operations to ExterNetworks. ExterNetworks pro-actively manages and monitors that network devices, and provides a help desk to multiple retail locations across the country.
Headquartered in Piscataway, NJ, ExterNetworks has been a leading provider of Managed Technology Services for large scale and small to medium sized enterprises for over 15 years. Our full technology lifecycle support model involves design, engineering, deployment and 24×7 ongoing IT Management support. ExterNetworks provides a Network Operations Center and Help Desk solution that can be easily integrated with any clients’ business needs, enabling us to be a natural extension of the VAR professional services operations.