Location: St. Charles, IL with global reach
Main Contact: James L. Keck II, Executive Leader – Global Solutions // firstname.lastname@example.org // 603-674-1743
Top Focus Areas:
- IT Staffing at all levels from L1 to Senior Software/Network Engineers in all disciplines for both short and long-term assignments in the US and Globally.
- Multi-Site Projects both in the US and Globally in all verticals.
- Multidiscipline engagements Worldwide including full IT Infrastructure some examples include Installation/De-installation, Cabling, Site Surveys, O365 Migration, Data Migration, Dispatch, Help Desk, Break Fix, WIFI, Cellular Site Surveys, Storage, Redeployment, Logistics Coordination for a whole host of environments including Data Centers, Offices, Retail, Restaurants, Banking, Hospitality and all other verticals.
Points of Differentiation:
- SmartSource prides ourselves on quick response times with a wide range of knowledge and services.
- SmartSource has a seasoned leadership team with a company that has been a trusted advisor to over 100 VARS and 4 OEMS both in the US and Worldwide for over 23 years.
- In-house staff of over 60 PMO with Project Managers with several areas of expertise.
- Vetted bench of over 550,000 technicians and engineers in a proprietary database.
- At any given time, SmartSource runs over 15,000 W-2 technicians in the US and up to 12,000 technicians spanning over 196 countries worldwide.
- SmartSource’s SLAs are some of the highest in the industry with independent verification from our clients in both IT Staff Augmentation as well as the many and varied projects we are engaged on.
Business Success Story:
- We installed new equipment and de-installed/recycled the old equipment at over 87 data center locations worldwide on-time and on-budget saving a large OEM from lease extensions and penalties.
- We did over 8,000 site installations with a number of different pieces of equipment and software installations on-time and on budget for one of the largest restaurant chains in the world.
- We have provided over 1,000 technicians for a weekend project with tight timelines, a high degree of accuracy needed and no margin for errors. We achieved a 100% SLA on this project.
- We collapsed a multi-site data center Co-Location into One Data Center in Amsterdam, NL in 2017 on the 23rd and 24th of December at night and on the weekend (Christmas Eve) deploying over 50 technicians, engineers and assistants and over 10 trucks including packing materials and all equipment needed to perform all the work in 1 ½ days leading up to Christmas Day. We were complete the day of Christmas Eve, on-time and on-budget.
- We have placed very hard to find temporary and permanent staffing with a wide range of certifications and skill sets often times with no notice and/or when other companies have failed.