Vision Technologies, Inc.
Locations: Headquarters in Glen Burnie, MD, Additional offices include Chantilly, VA, Mooresville, NC, Las Vegas, NV.
Main Contact: Jason Shetrone // 443.841.2726 // IMLink@visiontech.biz
Top Focus Areas:
- Mobility (LAN/Wi-Fi, In-Building Cellular Reinforcement)
- Physical Security
- Network Infrastructure (Structured Cabling)
Points of Differentiation:
- Five Distinct Business Units
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- World-Class Customer Service and Quality
- Company Behind the Company: Presales and Delivery
- National Deployment and Program Management
- 24/7 Managed Service Center
- Effective Execution Culture
Vision Technologies, a national and global systems integrator, provides IT services and solutions for commercial and federal clients. Our seasoned staff has keen insight into trends and emerging technologies that are changing the way we work, communicate, and protect our society. We offer design, installation, support, and project management for Distributed Antenna Systems, Passive Optical Networking, voice/data, wireless systems, security, audio-visual, and video teleconferencing delivering powerful integrated solutions that get results.
As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business, Vision provides government entities and integrators with a least-cost delivery partner. Our GSA Schedule provides streamlined procurement for federal agencies, as well as our system integrator partners. Under the Connections II contract, Vision Technologies, Inc. can provide telecom products and services to GSA customers throughout the U.S. The contract gives Federal Government agencies a vehicle for simplified acquisitions. Vision Technologies, Inc. is one of nine small businesses holding a Connections II contract.