Headquarters: Naperville, IL 60563
Sikich, a leading accounting, advisory, technology and managed services firm, ranks as one of the country’s top 35 largest CPA firms — yet you receive the personalization and attention you need to grow and succeed with more than 600 employees in 11 offices.
Sikich’s Security & Compliance practice (formerly 403 Labs) is dedicated to assisting their clients with information security consulting, fraud management, risk mitigation and vulnerability detection and prevention. Their experts specialize in performing compliance audits, penetration tests, computer security assessments and computer forensic investigations. They handle anything having to do with security or protecting data, including credit card data (PCI DSS), patient data (HIPAA), bank account numbers (GLBA), service provider reviews (SOC 1/2/3) or intellectual property.
Sikich holds several certifications within the information security industry, including:
• Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)
• Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
• Payment Application Qualified Security Assessor (PA-QSA)
• Qualified Security Assessor for Point-to-Point Encryption (QSA (P2PE))
• Payment Application Qualified Security Assessor for Point-to-Point Encryption (PA-QSA (P2PE))
• PCI Forensic Investigator (PFI)
• Professional Services (Forensics, Pen Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, Code Reviews, IT Audits, Policies & Procedures, Risk Assessments, Remediation Guidance, Security Awareness Training)
• Compliance (PCI DSS, PCI PA-DSS, PCI P2PE, GLBA, HIPAA/HITECH, SSAE 16/SAS70)
• Network Security Solutions (Endpoint Protection, Encryption, Perimeter Defense, Monitoring & Reporting)
For additional details about Sikich, Sign in to the Link portal.