Extended warranties continue to evolve to meet the needs of today’s demanding consumer. Whether it is providing customer service on demand or reducing the anxiety caused by technology churn, these product warranties provide your clients financial protection and peace of mind. For resellers, warranties can help improve customer retention and loyalty. Warranties build goodwill by showing the customer you care about them after the sale.
Extended Coverage (EXT)
Protection against product failure from normal wear and tear during regular use begins on the 31st day after purchase and can be extended for 1-year, 3-year or 4-year increments.
Protection against product failure from normal wear and tear during regular use effective from the date of purchase.
Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH)
Protection against sudden and unforeseen accidental damage to a product that might occur during the course of normal and regular use of the product (drops, coffee spills, etc.).
3rd Party Warranty Services can be included and attached to address all of your customers’ specific needs. Standard service is available within 3-5 business days, but there are also Next Business Day options for the extra urgent needs. Additionally, repairs are completed onsite or through depot services by authorized manufacturer representatives, so not only does the device become functional again, but the manufacturer’s original warranty is maintained.
- Extra coverage features include power surge protection, remote control coverage, “no lemon” policy & more
- Covers 100% parts and labor on authorized product repairs
- Products are repaired or replaced based on manufacturer’s specifications
- 24×7 customer service support via toll-free number, website, email or collect call
- All plans are fully insured and fully transferrable