Communication systems have evolved into unified and integrated solutions that include voice, messaging, application integration, online collaboration and business video. Enterprise communications now enable real-time collaboration making business more flexible, action-oriented and more secure across any workspace.
Your clients can best realize those benefits with a system that has been designed and deployed as effectively as possible. Ingram Micro Unified Communication and Collaboration (UCC) Implementation Services can help your clients prevent costly delays, improve service quality and deploy a solution that meets their needs now and in the future.
The Ingram Micro UCC Implementation Service addresses the clients specific need and configurations for Cisco Business Edition 6000.
- 25-150 user BE6K deployment (UCL based – Call Control, Voicemail and Prime Collaboration applications deployed)
- 25-150 user BE6K deployment (CUWL based – Call Control, Voicemail, IM/P (Cisco Jabber), Expressway and Prime Collaboration applications deployed)
- 25-150 user BE6K deployment with 5-25 user UCCX deployment
- 25-150 user BE6K deployment with Video (CUWL based with added Video applications such as TMS, VCS, Expressway, Telepresence Server, Conductor)
- 25-150 user BE6K deployment with 5-25 user WebEx subscriptions
- Successful UCC implementation and rapid return on investment builds “trusted advisor” relationship with customer
- Trusted, third-party assistance designed to achieve the best possible outcome and the shortest time to value
- Increased margins through an expanded services portfolio
Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications 2014 highlights several important trends and changes in the UC landscape.
- UC is entering a major revenue growth phase.
- Midsize and large enterprise UC markets are now considered to be in the early mainstream adoption phase.
- UC is accepted in the market, but not yet widely deployed offering many opportunities for vendors to expand delivery of products, solutions and services.
- Connect co-workers, colleagues and customers with the information and expertise they need.
- Access and share video on the desktop, mobile devices, on-demand and as easily as making a phone call.
- Facilitate better team interactions, dynamically bringing together individuals, virtual workgroups and teams.
- Make mobile devices extensions of the corporate network so workers can be productive anywhere.
- Integrate collaboration and communications into applications and business processes.