Ingram Micro Deployment Services provides our partner resellers a solution to their customers’ most challenging problems — the lack of cost-effective on-demand resources for national or regional roll outs projects — including cabling site surveys, digital signage and payment terminals.
Using our nationwide network of technicians, we can help respond to your customer’s project requirements regardless of skill set, location, platform, manufacturer or industry. We can provide a scalable, rapidly deployable workforce at multiple locations with a single point of contact for project management. We’ll assemble a qualified team of experts to fit your project requirements and timeline to ensure the highest level of execution and support services.
Quality On-Site Technicians
Skilled technicians throughout the United States and Canada have installed over 1M devices at more than 250,000 sites, including:
- Point-of-Sale (POS) Equipment
- Self Service Kiosks
- Computers and Computer Systems
- Wireless Systems including WiFi hotspots
- Data / Electrical Cabling
- Security Cameras & DVRs
- Payment Terminals/Credit Card Devices
- Software Migrations
- Digital Signage & Menu Boards
- Site Surveys
Experienced Project Management
Our dedicated Project Management team has extensive project planning and execution experience. They are your one point of contact to make sure that all the locations are running on time and on budget. Daily reporting and digital site photos for each project are available on the online portal to keep you up to date.
At the completion of each project, a thorough evaluation of the services performed is undertaken to measure site performance and project team success.
- Dedicated Project Management Office (PMO) provides a Project Manager as single point of contact for each project
- Technicians are experienced and certified to perform all on-site tasks
- Daily online reporting on a site-by-site basis complete with digital site photos keeps you up-to-date on project status
- Project overview with metrics validates both ROI and overall rollout success
- Fixed cost pricing structure, per site or per device, providing a firm budget and eliminating overages