IT organizations often spend significant efforts evaluating and supporting the right mobile device management solutions for their organization. The use of smartphones, tablets and laptops has increased — and the number of organizations adopting BYOD policies has skyrocketed. Employees expect to be able to access their business applications like email, contacts, calendars and business data on these devices anytime, anywhere.
The network of Ingram Micro Preferred Providers is here to help you find solutions for your clients that help to support their mobility and BYOD strategy as well as provide support for operating their business.
Ingram Micro is here to help support the success of your clients’ mobility initiatives with these professional services.
Preferred Provider experts are available to provide a scope of work based on customer requirements and need.
- Mobility Strategy Assessments
- BYOD Assessments
- MDM/EMM Proof of Concept Assessments
MOBILE DEVICE ROLLOUTS
Ingram Micro provides wireless activation services for all national wireless carriers. We’re your single source to key enterprise mobility solutions including:
- Connected Devices
- Software & Applications
- Network Connectivity Options
- Device Recycling & Disposal
COMMUNICATION & COLLABORATION
Includes hosted email, conferencing, messaging and file sharing as well as data and voice services such as VoIP and connectivity.
- Unified Communications Services UCC Implementation
- UCC Mentored Quick Start Installation Service
- Voice & Video Readiness Assessment
- Microsoft (Exchange, Active Directory, Office 365, Azure, Audit Consulting)
These solutions guard businesses against both external intrusions and unsafe employee behaviors. They include network and email protection, web filtering, log management and more.
- Wireless Network Assessment
- Social Engineering Test Assessment
- FirePOWER Endpoint Threat Assessment
- FirePOWER Network Threat Assessment
- HIPAA / HITECH Services
Extend your ability to provide value through custom application development. The experienced team of developers can address the needs of clients supporting Big Data, Mobility and Migration. All network providers are vetted by Ingram Micro and enrolled as IM Link Preferred Providers.
Includes data center, network and virtualization services that provide your clients with IaaS — compute, storage, public and private clouds, disaster recovery, virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), web hosting and more.
- SoftLayer Cloud Migration
- Chromebook Management Solutions
- Enterprise Migration Services
- Virtualization Health Check
- Virtualization Planning & Design Framework
- NetScaler Deployment Service