As mobility and BYOD continue to grow, businesses are under increasing pressure to deliver business applications and data to users regardless of their location or device. More and more businesses are motivated by the compelling benefits of virtual desktops – reduced operating costs, greater business agility and better data protection.
To fully achieve these benefits, IT organizations need to ensure the availability, security, performance and scalability of their virtual desktop solution. That’s why implementing a dedicated service delivery solution, like Citrix® NetScaler® , as an optimized front-end infrastructure for desktop virtualization deployment is important to project success.
The NetScaler Deployment Service provides installation, implementation and configuration of Citrix NetScaler system hardware. Technical architects provide support from the initial equipment racking and cabling through configuration and final documentation.
Our deployment service provides Citrix XenDesktop® customers the best end user experience with a Citrix solution for remote and portable work styles. Citrix NetScaler gives administrators granular, application level control, while empowering users with a consistent user experience across any device as well as persistent access to virtual applications and desktops.
Customers can take full advantage of the advanced features and functionality that Citrix has to offer by combining this with other service bundles.
The NetScaler Deployment Service includes:
- Design & Configuration Meeting
- Pre-Requisite Review Meeting
- Implementation/Configuration of Citrix NetScaler
- Rack, Stack & Implementation (see Options)
- Initial Configuration
- Load Balance Citrix StoreFront Servers & Desktop Delivery Controllers
- Configure Secure Remote Access
- User Testing & Remediation
- Onsite time for Rack and Stack for Physical Appliance
- Drive successful implementation and rapid return on investment to build “trusted advisor” relationship with customer
- Trusted, third-party assistance designed to achieve the best possible outcome for the customer in a shorter time frame
- Increased margins through an expanded services portfolio
With optimized resources, lower TCO and highly scalable desktop solutions, organizations of all sizes are considering desktop virtualization. According to Gartner, VDI penetration is expected to grow to 8-15% by 2015.
- VDI has become an option for millions more users due to advancements in storage technologies as well as full GPU support in those environments.
- The total cost of ownership for virtual desktops will continue to fall.
- Mobile and BYOD in the enterprise continues to grow.
- Ensures successful deployments with careful integration of Citrix NetScaler Gateway with XenDesktop into new or existing data center environments.
- Enables in-house IT resources to focus other business priorities by leveraging specialized technical consultants for installation and implementation of the Citrix NetScaler system hardware and software.
- Achieves rapid return on investment and reduced risk associated with complex implementations as well as reduced costs for maintenance of the infrastructure.
- Streamlined access control management and strengthened security allows administrators to set policies that define acceptable actions based on user identity, location and the configuration endpoint device.