Businesses must become agile and provide differentiated service as customer demands and expectations change. Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions are the foundation to workplace collaboration, whether their users share a single location or operate in multiple locations around the world. These solutions bring traditional voice conversations and next generation video conversations together in a seamless way resulting in enhanced communications. And, mobile devices become an extension of your clients’ network and communications systems.
Ingram Micro Unified Communications Services can support your clients’ transition to the latest unified communications solutions — including both cloud and on-premises solutions. Businesses can increase efficiency and control costs utilizing an end-to-end approach that is flexible and supports innovation. Experts will help them design and deploy the best solution to fit their long-term needs.
Unified Communications Services help your clients get better business results faster. Ingram Micro Preferred Provider, Emerge IT, has been offering professional design and integration services of unified communication solutions for over 10 years. They work with Cisco collaboratively to ensure that the most recent technologies are being represented and incorporated in an effective manner.
Whether your clients are considering newer initiative like cloud, mobility, or collaboration, or looking to optimize their existing infrastructure, Emerge’s Professional Services experts can help. The top-notch engineering team has experience designing and integrating Cisco Unified Communications in healthcare, financial, education, manufacturing, legal, and commercial marketplace to both sub 150 end users to over 5000 end user environments.
“Day 2” services are provided through Emerge IT’s managed services offering. They proactively monitor and manage your clients’ entire Cisco Unified Communications system to ensure smooth operation and reduce costly downtime. Emerge IT incorporates an industry-leading combination of tools and experts to address the operations of the communications platform.
Emerge IT is proud to be a Master Cloud and Managed Service provider with Cisco, specifically accredited to provide Cisco Powered Unified Communications managed services.
- Successful UC implementation and rapid return on investment builds “trusted advisor” relationship with customer
- Trusted, third-party assistance designed to achieve the best possible outcome and the shortest time to value
- Increased margins through an expanded services portfolio
Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications 2015 highlights several important trends and changes in the UC landscape.
- UC is entering a major revenue growth phase particularly in cloud conferencing and telephony
- Midsize and large enterprise UC markets are now considered to be in the early mainstream adoption phase.
- Affordable per-user pricing and maintenance-free SaaS offerings should continue to drive adoption going forward.
- UC is accepted in the market, but not yet widely deployed offering many opportunities for vendors to expand delivery of products, solutions and services.
- Connect co-workers, colleagues and customers with the information and expertise they need anytime, anywhere.
- Access and share video on the desktop, mobile devices, on-demand and as easily as making a phone call.
- Facilitate better team interactions, dynamically bringing together individuals, virtual workgroups and teams.
- Make mobile devices extensions of the corporate network so workers can be productive anywhere.
- Integrate collaboration and communications into applications and business processes.