Application development is a priority for companies looking to gain or maintain their competitive advantage. As technologies and languages used to operate devices become more specialized, it becomes even more difficult for IT departments to integrate the myriad of endpoints like mobile apps, cloud-based applications, social networks and a growing number of other “things” within their organization.
Adoption of these new technologies poses formidable challenges to IT departments. Enterprise applications are costly to develop and there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution. Lack of experience can add tens of thousands of dollars to the development and maintenance costs.
To help address these needs, Ingram Micro Professional Services is excited to offer our partners a network of application development resources as part of our Ingram Micro Preferred App Dev Network.
The Ingram Micro Preferred App Dev Network extends your ability to provide value to customers through custom application development. This knowledgeable team of experts can address the needs of your clients supporting:
Tools for data integration, data quality and data management including applications such as Hadoop and SAP HANA.
Support for iOS and Android application development.
Migration and custom application development leveraging SQL, SharePoint, HTML, Java, .NET, SOAP, XML and more.
- Network providers are vetted by Ingram Micro and enrolled as Ingram Micro Link Preferred Service Providers with capabilities to deliver accurate and high-quality services
- All service providers abide by a standard program agreement containing non-disclosure and non-compete clauses so you continue to own the relationship with the customer
- Opens the door to new verticals through qualified application development services not currently available on your own
- Simplified invoicing by utilizing your established payment terms with Ingram Micro once services have been delivered
- Gartner says worldwide application infrastructure and middleware market revenue grew 5.6% in 2013.
- Analysts forecast the Global Custom Application Development Services market to grow at a CAGR of 5.18% over the period 2013-2018.
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) market to grow at a CAGR of 25.7% between 2014 and 2020 making it an ideal solution for service and application development.
- The total global mobile applications market is expected to be worth $25 billion by 2015.
- The new market for mobile engagement providers is expected to grow to $32.4 billion by 2018.
- Ensures a successful application development engagement that aligns with the company’s goals and business strategies.
- Ability to leverage knowledgeable experts that provide and support technology that helps them achieve their goals through best practices.
- Gain insight into the implications different development approaches have on the final product, budget and on-going support and maintenance.
- Experienced developers help ensure computing and infrastructure systems are secure, reliable and operate with maximum uptime.