Collaboration technology is one of the single most significant investments that organizations make. Employees have become increasingly mobile and decentralized, yet want a seamless experience across their desktops and mobile devices providing real-time information including voice and video communications.
The Voice & Video Readiness Assessment utilizes a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) network infrastructure analytics tool. An Ingram Micro Expert Technical Architect will gather detailed information regarding the lifecycle of the customer’s network infrastructure to support voice and video traffic. Basic service includes eight customizable simulations to cover all aspects of voice, video and data traffic.
A detailed report of recommendations including both programmatic and infrastructure improvements will be provided. Pricing for the Assessment is based upon the number of sites to be surveyed and the number of traffic simulations performed.
A final Readiness Assessment Report is delivered with expert analysis of the data including recommendations based on best practices.
- Network and infrastructure diagram
- List of devices that are End-of-Life (EOL)
- Licensing report
- Critical interfaces report
- Bill of Materials (BOM), if requested
- “Full Mesh” testing
- Cisco Unified Communications (UC) reports
- Deployment services
- Increase Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) sales
- Assessments early in the planning process builds “trusted advisor” relationship with customer
- Unbiased, third-party assistance designed to achieve the best possible outcome for the customer based on analytics
- Increased margins through an expanded services portfolio
- Fixed price services eliminates surprises and provides predictable costs
Gartner reports end-user spending on UCC solutions is expected to grow to $18.7 billion in 2013, at a compounded annual growth rate of 7.1% per CAGR.
- Problems discovered during implementation can cost 30-50x more to resolve than if found in the Planning Phase.
- 73% of companies have correctable performance problems.
- 47% have storage latency problems.
- 36% have spanning tree mis-configurations that are costing them bandwidth.
- 21% of companies have servers plugged into unsupported LAN equipment.
- 47% of VMware deployments have CPU over-subscription.
- Improve and optimize. Identify opportunities for improvements and optimization within Cisco Unified Communication environments and other critical network infrastructure components.
- Provides detailed analysis. Simulates UC (voice and video) traffic, collects asset inventory, looks at individual device performance and lifecycle information.
- Solve problems faster. Helps identify critical issues and map them directly to potential solutions in easy-to-use reports.
- Unbiased evaluation. Independent, third-party assessment of their network to determine UCC readiness.