Today’s workplaces have changed — workers are mobile, want around-the-clock access to networks from a myriad of devices of their choosing from locations around the world. This evolution has changed the way businesses need to think about and administer network security.
Cisco® ASA with FirePOWER™ Services is the industry’s first adaptive, threat-focused next-generation firewall (NGFW) designed for a new era of threat and advanced malware protection. It delivers an integrated threat defense across the entire attack continuum — before, during, and after an attack.
Both small and mid-sized businesses as well as distributed enterprises have advanced threat protection needs. Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services combines the proven security benefits of the ASA 5500-X firewall with the industry-leading FirePOWER next-generation intrusion protection system and advanced malware prevention system from Sourcefire in a single device.
Ingram Micro’s FirePOWER Network Threat Assessment helps identify and validate the Proof of Value you can receive through Cisco’s ASA 5500-X NGFW using FirePOWER.
Be more proactive in helping your clients and their unique business needs. Help validate proof of value for your clients with one of three options:
- Mentored Assessment & Report – Participate in all steps of the engagement by providing a certified engineer to “shadow” an Ingram Micro expert.
- Standard Assessment & Report – An Ingram Micro expert will complete the tasks on your behalf with little to no involvement from you.
- Remote Configuration & Report – You will set up the device at the customer’s premise for the assessment. Ingram Micro will complete the configuration remotely and generate reports.
- Increase sales of next-generation firewalls designd for a new era of threat and advanced malware protection
- Build “trusted advisor” relationship with customer by identifying risks before it becomes a problem
- Unbiased, third-party assistance designed to achieve the best possible outcome for the customer
- Increased margins through an expanded services portfolio
- Fixed price services eliminates surprises and provides predictable costs
- Cisco ASA was cited by the 2014 IDC Worldwide Quarterly Security Appliance Track Study as the world’s most widely deployed firewall.
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client is the world’s leading VPN client, with over 100 million deployments, and is fully compatible with Cisco ASA with FirePOWER services.
- Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services uses daily threat feeds from Cisco Security Intelligence to provide timely threat detection capability.
- Superior threat defense with the same industry-leading security technology found in larger Cisco next-generation firewalls.
- Appropriately sized and affordably priced for smaller and mid-sized company budgets, including a low total cost of ownership.
- Simplified on-device management or optional centralized management for multiple device installations.